Nitish Kumar should sack Deputy CM Tejashwi Yadav: Sushil ModiSUCHI News

Suchi News

There is no study, or job, or business, even failure in cricket, how Tejashwi got financial assets.

The BJP leader raised several questions about the Deputy Prime Minister

Patna : Former Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar and Rajya Sabha, Sushil Kumar Modi, asked Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to sack Deputy Chief Minister Tejashwi Yadav without delay. He said that Tejashwi Yadav did not do any work or business. He also failed to finish school. He also failed in cricket. No ancestral property either. However, the most expensive part of New Delhi New Friends Colony, D-1088 has a four-storey house built on 500 square meters of land, which is more than 150 crores.
Sushil Modi further said that it is the same house in New Friends Colony where Tejashwi Yadav lives with his wife in New Delhi. Where people asked ED Tejashwi. After all, how did Tejashwi Yadav become the owner of this luxury house worth 150 crores? He became the owner of this house worth 150 crores by investing only 4 lakhs.
Sushil Modi raised many questions about Tejashwi Yadav by holding a press conference on Sunday. The house at D-1088, New Friends Colony is the property of AB Exports Pvt Ltd, owned by Tejashwi Yadav, he said.
Modi raised these questions
*ABExport has not done business or had any changes or employees since 1996.
*This company did only one thing, to buy property for Tejashwi
* In 2010-11, 97% shares of this company were bought by Tejashwi for just 4 lakhs and Lalu’s daughter Chanda Yadav bought the remaining 3% by investing 7 thousand capital.
In the beginning Tejashwi Yadav, Tej Pratap Yadav, Chanda Yadav and Ragini Lalu were the directors of this company.
* Currently Ragini Lalu and Lalu’s confidant Sharikal Bari, residing in Badharia (Siwan) are directors of this company.
* In 2007-08, 5 diamond-gold traders of Mumbai gave an interest-free loan of 1 crore each i.e. a total of 5 crore to ABExport.
* All these companies were found to be false in the investigation.
* After 15 years this 5 crore was not returned or the diamond sellers demanded the money.
* In 2007-08, a plot of land of 5 crore at 500 square meters was purchased along with the house, which showed the value of the land as 4 crore 54 lakh and the value of the house as 45 lakh.
Lalu Prasad was the Railway Minister at the time this land was bought.
* In 2014-15, the company demolished the old building and built a beautiful 4 storied building for 3 crore 68 lakhs.
* In the year 17-18, Tejashwi Yadav gave a loan of 4 crore 10 lakh and Chanda Yadav gave a loan of one crore rupees to this company. Although this loan is not mentioned anywhere in Tejashwi Yadav’s declaration of assets.
* Today the land including this house is worth more than 150 crores
*After all, there were five diamond traders from Mumbai in 2007-08, AB Why was the export loan given without interest?
*Why has ABExport not paid the principal amount of 5 crore or the interest till date?
* After all, why did businessmen like Premchand Gupta, Om Prakash Katyal give their company to Lalu’s family?
* Why in 2010-11, 97% shares of this company were given to Tejashwi Yadav for only 4 lakhs and remaining 3% shares to Chanda Yadav for 7 thousand?
* Is it not true that Tejashwi Yadav became the owner of this 150 crore property for just Rs 4 lakh?
*The Income Tax Department declared this property as Benami property in 2017 and imposed a fine of three crore 10 lakhs and confiscated this property.
*Tejashwi Yadav has been charged in the 750 crore IRCTC scam and is out on bail. The trial of this case is about to begin.
* At the age of 29, Tejashwi Yadav has become the owner of more than 52 illegal assets through companies like ABExport, AK Infosystem and other channels.
Can a person accused of corruption continue to hold the position of Deputy Minister of the government?

The Ultimate Managed Hosting Platform