New Delhi: Everyone knows that any festival is incomplete without dishes. Gujiya is a traditional Indian food. Gujiya is sweet in taste but if you like sweet food, Matar Gujiya is the best choice for you. Matar Gujiya is salty and sweet in taste. You can give it as food to guests at home. It doesn’t take much effort to make it, so let’s find out its recipe –
Maida 1 cup
hot oil 2 tsp
water if necessary
salt to taste
Oil 1 tbsp
Cumin 1/2 tsp
a pin of asafoetida
Ginger garlic green chili paste 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Grate 1/4 cup fresh coconut
1 cup fresh beans
salt to taste
sugar 1 tsp
oil for frying
read this too
- To make Matar Gujiya, first take all the flour in a bowl.
- Then add salt and hot oil and mix well.
- After this, add water if required and knead a slightly stiff dough.
- Then cover the mixture with a cloth for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After this, put some oil in a pan and heat it.
- Then add cumin, asafoetida, ginger-garlic-chilli paste and fry for a while.
- After that, add spices like coriander, turmeric and garam masala etc. and mix.
- Then add coconut and beans and mix well.
- After this, you cook in the steam covered for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- If necessary, you put a little water.
- Then add sugar, salt and lemon juice and mix.
- After this, mash the beans a little and set aside.
- Then make small balls of the dough and roll them around.
- After this, you put in the prepared food and prepare it in the form of Gujiya.
- Then put the oil in the pan and heat it for frying.
- After this, put the prepared Gujiya in it and deep fry until golden.
- Now your cool and fragrant matar gujiya is ready.
- Then serve with your favorite ketchup or chutney.